Trakus delivers state-of-the-art wireless tracking systems to racetracks on a worldwide basis, enabling instantaneous fan-friendly graphical enhancements on television, simulcast, broadband and mobile media.
The company seeks highly motivated individuals to add to our talented team.
- B.S. engineering or computer science (or similar); 2+ years development/test experience.
- Embedded systems, programmable logic, and/or firmware experience also desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient writing technical documentation; enjoys troubleshooting, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, hard-working and reliable.
- Basic understanding of horse racing, racetrack operations, and/or quantitative handicapping.
- Enthusiasm for entrepreneurial work environment focused on technology, media, and sports.
- Provide software development and test support to Trakus production software, database, and xml web services applications; demonstrate compliance with software specifications.
- Maintain and expand functionality of hardware test suite utilities for Trakus system equipment.
- Perform updates to Trakus company website; support T-Net database management and webpages.
Send resume by email or fax to:
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
107 Audubon Rd., Bldg. 3-10
Wakefield, MA 01880
Voice: 617.544.6070 x301
About Trakus: Trakus is headquartered in Wakefield, MA, with its offices and Network Operations Center located conveniently on the Route 128/I-95 technology corridor, about 15 miles north of downtown Boston. The company is growing rapidly, with its patented tracking systems currently deployed at world-renowned racecourses in USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
|Job Category||SW Engineer|