Trakus delivers state-of-the-art wireless tracking systems to thoroughbred horse racetracks worldwide. Our technology offers real-time spatial tracking, with proprietary data, applications, and innovative graphical media enhancements for broadcast, interactive, and mobile platforms. We’re seeking talented individuals at all levels to add to our team. Come experience true innovation with Trakus.
We are looking for college students and recent graduates looking for part time work and a flexible schedule to operate our fielded systems from our Network Operations Center in Wakefield, MA. Part-time hours are offered, with shifts operating weekday and weekend days, evenings, and nights. For this round of hiring, we are looking mostly for overnight operators. Shifts typically run 6 to 8 hours.
- 2+ years of college education completed (technical discipline preferred); experience working in network operations center or call center environment a plus.
- Must have basic working knowledge of computers, networks, and digital media.
- Good communication skills, with willingness and desire to work a flexible schedule as necessary to cover live racing programs. General understanding of horse racing and racetrack operations desired.
- Enjoys troubleshooting, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, hard working and reliable.
- Enthusiasm for entrepreneurial work environment focused on technology, media, and sports.
- Support Trakus Network Operations Center (NOC) daily operations for partner racetracks; work to deliver operational performance and Trakus coverage of live races; qualify and post results.
- Work closely with Trakus field personnel; serve as primary liaison to track operator production staff and other Trakus partners.
- Ensure timely and accurate pre-race initialization, system startup & qualification, system operation; remote management of tag handling logistics, maintenance and logging.
- Perform, document, and maintain system performance logs for Trakus partner racetrack sites; attend system operations planning meetings, work closely with other Trakus departments.
- Training will be provided.
Overnight Part-time: 20-25 hours per week
Opportunity for more hours.
|Job Category||Computer Operator|