Trakus delivers state-of-the-art wireless tracking systems to racetracks on a worldwide basis, enabling instantaneous fan-friendly graphical enhancements on television, simulcast, broadband and mobile media.
The company is seeking a select group of talented contributors to add to our team. Qualified applicants will participate in a highly competitive Leadership Development Program (LDP) to cross-train and evaluate skills in technical competencies and functional areas vital to the company’s rapidly growing worldwide racing operations. Ideal for broadly skilled, hands-on, results oriented leaders with a strong desire for worldwide travel.
The MTS position is an entry-level contract-to-hire employment opportunity.
- 2-yr or 4-yr degree; 2-5 years electronic technician and/or field service experience.
- Desire/flexibility for domestic and international travel, USA Passport required; must have access to personal vehicle and own PC/laptop; able to work flexible hours to support different time zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient writing technical documentation; enjoys troubleshooting, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, hard-working and reliable.
- Basic understanding of horse racing, racetrack operations, and/or quantitative handicapping.
- Required technical skills, aptitude, and hands-on experience with one or more of the following:
- Complete 60-day intensive LDP Level-1 cross-training, evaluation, and certification.
- Demonstrate competence in system operations, NOC procedures, field service, racing information.
- During LDP training, qualified individuals may also be selected to travel with senior company staff to support onsite activities at partner racecourses
Send resume by email or fax to:
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
107 Audubon Rd., Bldg. 3-10
Wakefield, MA 01880
Voice: 617.544.6070 x301
About Trakus: Trakus is headquartered in Wakefield, MA, with its offices and Network Operations Center located conveniently on the Route 128/I-95 technology corridor, about 15 miles north of downtown Boston. The company is growing rapidly, with its patented tracking systems currently deployed at world-renowned racecourses in USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
|Job Category||Technical Staff|