Trakus delivers state-of-the-art wireless tracking systems to racetracks on a worldwide basis, enabling instantaneous fan-friendly graphical enhancements on television, simulcast, broadband and mobile media.
The company seeks highly motivated individuals to add to our talented team.
- 4+ years electrical or telecommunications field installation experience.
- Strong desire/flexibility for domestic and international travel, USA Passport required.
- Training/skills: computer network management, fiber optic termination, wireless systems, frequency coordination, construction management, and/or mechanical assembly. Hands-on experience with broadcast video production equipment or television operations also desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient writing technical documentation; enjoys troubleshooting, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, hard-working and reliable.
- Basic understanding of horse racing, racetrack operations, and/or quantitative handicapping.
- Enthusiasm for entrepreneurial work environment focused on technology, media, and sports.
- Work with project manager to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of onsite Trakus System installations at partner racetracks; includes initial site survey, supporting documentation and contractor bid solicitation, through final inspection, power-up, and calibration.
- Attend pre-construction sessions and progress meetings at partner racetracks; onsite support during construction reviews, on-call with Trakus NOC to commission system for live racing.
- Support management, allocation, transport, and seasonal redeployment of system equipment.
- Travel is required for this position. Training will be provided.
Send resume by email or fax to:
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
107 Audubon Rd., Bldg. 3-10
Wakefield, MA 01880
Voice: 617.544.6070 x301
About Trakus: Trakus is headquartered in Wakefield, MA, with its offices and Network Operations Center located conveniently on the Route 128/I-95 technology corridor, about 15 miles north of downtown Boston. The company is growing rapidly, with its patented tracking systems currently deployed at world-renowned racecourses in USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
|Job Category||Project Engineer|